PhilanTech is delighted to announce that we have partnered with GuideStar to offer discounted access to PhilanTrack® online grants management software for nonprofits to GuideStar Exchange Gold and Silver participants.
The GuideStar Exchange provides an opportunity for nonprofit organizations to demonstrate their commitment to transparency and share information with potential donors. Nonprofits can claim and update their reports to provide program and mission information, financial information beyond the information in the organization's 990, and more. By providing more information, nonprofits can become Bronze, Silver or Gold participants, and receive increasing benefits for providing more information.
With PhilanTrack, GuideStar Exchange Gold and Silver participants can:
- Find funders: Search currently-available funding opportunities, research past grants awarded by potential funders, and research contacts in the funding organization.
- Write proposals efficiently: Easily reuse content from past proposals when writing new grant requests and avoid reinventing wheels in each new grant proposal.
- Manage funder relationships: Track contact information and interactions with funders and prospective funders to build relationships and institutional memory.
- Track deadlines and requirements: Track deadlines for proposals and progress reports and receive automated email reminders about them.
- Store grant-related documents: Store your organization's 501(c)(3) determination letter, audited financial statements, annual reports, and other documents requested by funders in PhilanTrack's document library.
- And more!
GuideStar Exchange Silver and Gold participants can access discounted access to PhilanTrack by going to their "Manage Nonprofit Reports" page, then logging in and clicking "Benefits" to access the relevant discount code for Silver or Gold participants.
GuideStar and the GuideStar logo are registered trademarks of GuideStar, used with permission.