PhilanTech is delighted to announce that we have partnered with TechSoup to offer PhilanTrack® online grants management software for nonprofits to TechSoup's members.
TechSoup is a nonprofit that connects other nonprofits with technology products and resources to make informed decisions about technology.
With PhilanTrack, TechSoup members can:
- Find funders: Search currently-available funding opportunities, research past grants awarded by potential funders, and research contacts in the funding organization.
- Write proposals efficiently: Easily reuse content from past proposals when writing new grant requests and avoid reinventing wheels in each new grant proposal.
- Manage funder relationships: Track contact information and interactions with funders and prospective funders to build relationships and institutional memory.
- Track deadlines and requirements: Track deadlines for proposals and progress reports and receive automated email reminders about them.
- Store grant-related documents: Store your organization's 501(c)(3) determination letter, audited financial statements, annual reports, and other documents requested by funders in PhilanTrack's document library.
- And more!
TechSoup members can apply for discounted access to PhilanTrack via the TechSoup website:
- Organizations with budgets under $250,000
- Organizations with budgets between $250,000 and $5 million
If your organization is not a TechSoup member, learn about TechSoup and other discounted and donated technology products available for qualified nonprofits.
TechSoup and the TechSoup logo are registered trademarks of TechSoup Global, used with permission.