Immediately after writing a blog post about the need to blog more regularly (just as grantseekers need to communicate with their funders more regularly), I then didn't blog for two months.
But I have a good excuse! (I know. You're saying you also have good excuses for not communicating more regularly with your funders. And we're both wrong -- we don't have good excuses. We should be making the time.)
We at PhilanTech have been busy bees lately. In addition to working with our happy clients and growing their ranks with new grantmakers and grantseekers using PhilanTrack, we have:
- Released a new feature for grantmakers - integrated review functionality within PhilanTrack;
- Added grant research for grantseekers, through a partnership with GrantStation. Now, within PhilanTrack, grantseekers can search GrantStation's 7,000+ current funding opportunities;
- Worked with GrantStation (speaking of GrantStation) to publish the State of Grantseeking Fall 2011, based on responses to our semi-annual survey. It will be released broadly on Monday, so stay tuned!
- Developed some other educational resources around grants that will be released in the coming months. And we're working on more, too;
- Been selected by the Pipeline Fellowship as its first investee. We're super excited to have a talented group of investors backing our efforts to help the nonprofit sector.
Image credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jelene/3399436299/